IM Salome Melia reprezentantka Gruzji prosi o pomoc dla swego dziecka

" I don’t want people to exaggerate and make a tragedy but the situation is quite difficult for me. I have a daughter (4 months old) who has got health problem – heart disease. I’m not playing only for the team here, I also play for money because I want her alive. The operation cost big money. The operation is very complex and, unfortunately, it’s impossible do make it in Georgia. We need to go to Germany, where the operation costs 60,000 euros. We received a response from the USA, but there it costs about a million. Operation should be done before the end of March, but it is difficult to find such amount of money. I really hope that the operation will help, as no one guarantees the result, because it is very difficult to do heart surgery on a child. "



You can send money to these account:
Beneficiary:   Salome Melia
Number of account: GE57PC0193600100007067
Bank code (SWIFT): MIBGGE22
Name of  bank: ProCredit Bank, Tbilisi, Georgia
address of  bank: 21 Al. Kazbegi Ave., 0160 Tbilisi, Georgia.

Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Debiuty dla atakującego zawodnika: Gambit Peruwiański

Najsilniejsze darmowe silniki szachowe